THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I am a senior starting this new school year. I have a job in graphic designing and I might have another job at a grocery store soon.

August 24, 2008

Races

Wow, so this is my last day of summer break. I hate the day before school. I get so exited and revolted at the thought of school starting that I can't sleep. I'm really going to miss being able to sit on my butt all day...

Anyways, Julian, mom, dad, and I went to the ultimate hick sport out there...the races. If yall don't know what they are. It's basically ameatuer nascar. Well, we went, and the entire time, I'm over there thinking "ok Julian has GOT to be bored or something." but no he wasn't (Amazingly). I didn't think people would like it as much as I do, but he did. Even if it is just going around in a circle.

Acatually I like the noise of it all. When the cars pass by you, they rumble your chest. I can't explain it all that well, but it's like how if you turn up the base all the way on a good stero. You know that rumble in the deepest part of your chest? I love that.

Heres a couple of good clips of Jeff Dunham, Sweet Daddy D., and Bubba J making fun of Nascar. On the first one it happens on about 1:03 (thats with bubba j.) and on the second one it happens about 5:00. But I advise you watch the whole thing through, its really funny.





Anyways, have a good day! :)

1 comments:

Arielle Fragassi said...

Hehe, I love Jeff Dunham.

Nascar, not so much. :P