THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I am a senior starting this new school year. I have a job in graphic designing and I might have another job at a grocery store soon.

August 13, 2008

And So...The Race Begins

Coma by Alex Garland was one of the greatest books I've ever read. In it, this guy goes into a coma, and in this dream-like state, he realizes that he is in fact in a coma. His dream guy goes around trying to find something that will wake him up from this state, and after awhile he does.

Now, the purpose of that paragraph. You all dream right? Dreams aren't real right? Well, what if they were real? Your dreams could be another version of you, living in another world that you can access only when you sleep. And the dreams you have are snapshots of what happens in their lives, even the wierd ones. For all we know, the wierd dreams we have could be normal to them. What if everytime you fall asleep, you see another world with another you? Wouldn't that be grand?

Yea, you see what happens when I think?

Ok, so today, I think I'm going to shake it up a bit. Imma post a poem on here today. It's one of my favorites that I've written, and one of the very few good ones.

My Hell
A heartbreak of the worst degree,
My heart he did shatter.
And I only wish that he could see,
All the pieces fall and clatter.
Leaving a hole so huge,
I can feel it in my soul.
And in my heart he did leave,
A big, black, empty hole.
An emptiness eternally there,
A void so large and vast.
To which nothing can compare,
A curse upon me he did cast.
Upon your love,
I'm forced to dwell.
Hi, my name's Kristen,
Welcome to my hell.

1 comments:

John said...

Dreams are crazy! I'm glad mine aren't real. I'll leave a comment on your previous post which will tell you how to set up your story blog. :)