THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I am a senior starting this new school year. I have a job in graphic designing and I might have another job at a grocery store soon.

August 22, 2008

UPDATE!!!!!

I've gotten a comment recently about my story Life After. No one is supposed to know the exact location of where they are, and the date. Everything is primitive now, and no one really keeps track of anything anymore. I think that I should try to put some emphasis on that in the story, but I just wanted you all to know, that "Raski" is NOT Russia. It has recently come to my attention that it sounds dangerously close to Russia, but its not that. It is just a name that I came up out of the thin air. Honestly, to tell you the truth, I don't name things like most people do. What I do is I write this down:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M
N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

I think of something that describes the place, and take the letter over/under it and write it down. Then, I rearrange them in a manner that sounds like someone can say it. :) Yea I'm kinda random like that...don't get mad.

An example maybe? Ok, sure. Lets take the word "love". L=Y O=B V=I E=R
So now we got Y-B-I-R
biry?
rbiy?
ybir?
and the list can go on and on and on... You can add letters or take some out.

Ok, an update. School is starting on Monday. I have the 6th chapter written (First draft) and I'll try to finish it before then because I'm not sure if I'm going to have much luck with typing them. Cause like I said, I write them, type them and edit them, then retype them. But I swear on Buddah, Jebus and the Holy Grail, that I will try to finish this one. I already know how I want it to end, but I'm just working on getting there. It might take me a little longer to finish this one, because I have to think of a way for her to get there. :P I only know the landscape between where Zeca is and Raski.

Now, keep in mind that this is only my first draft of this story. So, some elements are missing, and if you realize a miswording or a missing part, or something you just don't get, then tell me. I'm trying to keep this an easy read, but make some people think about things at the same time.

Thank you for reading!!!

1 comments:

DragonRaid said...

sorry i haven't kept up with your story. school just started and life's been hectic. but now i have something to read! i just have to find the time to read it.

yeah, writer's block is a pain in the ass. i still haven't thought of anything new! :( oh well, nothing to do but wait for some inspiration huh?

anyways, good luck with school. i'll be commenting on your story soon!