THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I am a senior starting this new school year. I have a job in graphic designing and I might have another job at a grocery store soon.

August 14, 2008

Just Pretend That Nothing Ever Happened

Ok, so right now I've finally finished chapter four, and I will post the first part of it tomorrow. Ya'll might have to wait longer for chapters very soon. Because it takes me a few days to write, type and proofread, then retype the chapter. So I'm sorry for the delay. I will try my best to keep them coming though.

Honestly, I'm liking this one better than my first one Valdor. I just wish I knew what to call it. Maybe it would help with advertising or something, but I really wish I had a name for it.

Another song that I've been serisouly stuck on...


So, I went to church last night and saw one of my friends Christina.
She's the one on the left. I really missed her. Serisouly, I haven't seen her in like, a month. And you have to understand, I had a lot, and I mean A LOT of things to tell her. I can't really talk about it on here, because it's kinda... incriminating. ;) And all of church I ended up talking to her and getting a lot off of my mind, and out in the open. So I ended up (accidently) ignoring Julian (boyfriend of...9 months?) the entire time we were there.
Now you've got to understand, he's the only person I talk to really. I can't call Jessica, cause we think her parents record her conversations... and she's going out with this dude, which requires for her to tell him, and then he'll tell everyone else. (again INCRIMINATING) That's her down there.











And I can't really call Brianna because she's very religous and I just can't talk about certain things to her. That's her down there.















And you can't really get ahold of Christina but through text messages and half of the time, she's at work or pratice. And people can see your texts on the internet. (There's some kind of tracking thingy on the company's website.) So the only person I've talked to is a guy, and he won't listen to the "girl" things that I need to talk about. So the only person I've really sat down and talked with ALL SUMMER is Julian. Thats him. Yea... I didn't take that picture. Christina did. That's why it sucks. :)
So did I do something bad? Cause if I didn't get it out, then he would have to hear "girl" things. And some of the things were about him. *ahem.*

0 comments: