THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I am a senior starting this new school year. I have a job in graphic designing and I might have another job at a grocery store soon.

August 20, 2008

Comment Replies

Ok, so I've gotten in some comments and I will address them right now because I hate how people respond to a question in a comment IN the comments. Honestly, I wouldn't visit that place ever again, so you never get the response you wanted. So here:


Ok, John, It was Jessica that did the rating thing at Hurricane Harbor, (one of my closest friends talked my boyfriend into rating girls in front of me at Hurricane Harbor, and I've been feeling really self consious about my body recently.) I don't think that he will, but I've been cheated on before, and it's one of the most horrible experiences you can go through. (except thinking your pregnant at 15) And I don't want it to happen again, honestly there's always a possibility to things like that, and I don't want to go through that again. I'm only open to 2 people in the world like I'm open to him, him and my best friend Brianna. Acatually, I think I should shut up sometimes, but its soooo hard for me to once I start to trust somebody like that.

Arielle I haven't acatually seen him that much recently. It's been over 2 weeks since I got to spend some time with him alone. I have this thing with talking in crowds. Espically my friends. They're very mean about some things and I don't like to talk to him in front of them. I really miss hanging out with him, but I'm trying to deal. The reason why is because I refuse to make any plans for him, and I'm just waiting for him to ask me if I want to do anything. It's not working out as planned though. :P

Ok, and to brainsnorts. Yea, that was a looooooooong comment. I was kinda going for the first owners and stuff for it, but I didn't know what kind of history I would do for the genie. I did an outline, and it ended up sounding like The Monkey's Paw, only more drawn out. Genies, are acatually supposed to be very cunning and cruel with their wishes, and make them backfire on you, so I was going to do something like that. But you gave me some pretty good ideas for the history. Maybe I'll do two stories on it, but first things first. Ive got to finish Life After.

Another thing, she cant leave because she doesn't believe in Raski, and she's never considered it being there before. Plus, she hasn't even thought of leaving yet... I think I may combine the two parts into one chapter, but for me if a post is too long, then I just wont read it, I'll scan it. Besides, theres a navigation thingy on the right hand side of the page that does it all by chapters instead of the titles for them. And to another thing. The forced pregnancy almost happened with Katlyn remember? she was going to have sex with that one guy, but didnt because she kicked him in the nads? She wouldnt cooperate, so theyre going to kill her.

Thank all of you for commenting, and I hope you continue to comment me on my stuff. As well as other people out there.

Ok, so thats my comment post for today.