THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I am a senior starting this new school year. I have a job in graphic designing and I might have another job at a grocery store soon.

August 11, 2008

More Photos and A Song

ok, so I've been listening to a song today. You know those kinda old-timey ones that make you feel all floaty inside? The ones that make you wish that everything was simpler? Well I was listening to this song called "All I Want Is You" it's really good. The link is here:

It's off of Juno, though. So I'm not sure if you would like it.

I've decided to do a whole post over some of my favorite black and whites on here. I like those the best. There may be a couple of repeats in here, beause it's all of my favorite ones.

I really didn't take this picture, but my friend had seen some of my edited pictures and asked me to work on it for her. So... I made the eyes blue, and cleared up their faces in Photoshop, but I couldn't save the picture at the end of the school year, so I lost the one with the clear faces, and this is the only one left.



Another one that I edited in Photoshop. In that one I made the eyes red, but I can't upload it on here. The file is too big.










So this is Jessica and Paul. I also edited this one in Photoshop to where his eyes were blue and her eyes were brown. Yet again, I cant upload it.







Some pine trees. I didn't mess with this one at all. It turned out perfect.








So sometimes at the beginning of school I would give my camera to Jeromey and he would get pictures of people. Then I would edit them to make them look cool. I like this one. Espically they way the leaves turned out real glossy.
Here's a contrast. This is the original picture. I like it a lot better. That way ^.

1 comments:

John said...

That's a good song. Cool pictures, as well. Keep taking photos if that's what you love to do. I used to take tons and wish now that I had stuck with it.