THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I am a senior starting this new school year. I have a job in graphic designing and I might have another job at a grocery store soon.

August 10, 2008

Photos and News

Ok, so I haven't posted in awhile. I know. But it's just that I've been working on this new story. Yea. I gave up on the Valdor one until I can figure out how its gonna end. I followed the advice of someone, and figured out the ending before I wrote it. It's about a futuristic society, where nuclear bombs killed almost everything. I haven't thought of a name for it yet. but here's the link:





I realized that I haven't posted a few photos recently, so here's a few:







This is one of my earlier photos. I like it though.













So another first for me. I like it a lot though.







And this is my friend Samantha. This was one of those pictures that you just took and the person didn't know you were doing it. I love these! :)









Ok, now this one was funny. She had to stay like that for 5 minutes while we tried to revive my camera to take the picture.








I don't really have much to say about this one, but it turned out great. I didn't even have to work on it or anything.

3 comments:

John said...

I like the photo of the ivy. Documenting your friends antics can also be really cool.
hey I was thinking rather than starting a different blog for each of your stories, you should just keep them all on one blog. Then you'll get more hits and you can even create links to the different stories to make it easy for readers to navigate.

_-*Kristen*-_ said...

well im not quite sure how to do the links stuff on there. I don't get all this html/internet jarrble. if you could tell me how, then id do it.

Birdy Official said...

What a professional touch! It means you're a professional photographer besides a good writer. Good work keep it up.