THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I am a senior starting this new school year. I have a job in graphic designing and I might have another job at a grocery store soon.

August 13, 2008

Liars, Cheaters, and America.

Ok, I take back Spain having bad sportsmanship. WE have bad sportsmanship.

For all of you who don't know, we lost to China in gymnastics. K? So, RIGHT AFTER we lost, Martha Karolyi, the team co-ordinator, says that it wasn't our fault that we lost. She said that they called Alicia Sacramone to do the balance beam, and didn't put her name on the board. She had to wait to do her routine because everyone went to commercials at that time. Which is expected when you go to a national competition like that. They said that she was prepared to do the job, and the wait THREW HER OFF. Ok, I'm sorry, but waiting shouldn't throw you off like that.

If making fun of Chinese is bad, then saying that it's their fault that you lost is worse. Espically RIGHT AFTER the winners were named. They could have said something about it earlier, but no they didn't.

Am I being too harsh? If you want to get the full story look on here: http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/news?slug=afp-oly2008gymnasticswomenteamusa&prov=afp&type=lgns

It's the article that I got this from, but I think I've pretty sumed it up here. But Am I being to harsh?

0 comments: