THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I am a senior starting this new school year. I have a job in graphic designing and I might have another job at a grocery store soon.

August 12, 2008

You Can Only Move As Fast As Who's In Front Of You

I kinda accidently stiffed yall on Untitled's second chapter today (you'll see what I mean) so I'm going to post Chapter three part one on there. but just to let you all know, I'm only on chapter 3. I've been...busy. You see, my friend let me borrow Final Fantasy X-2 so I've been playing it a lot. I don't get to play viedo games that much, so I'm enjoying this one. :)

So, I've been wondering, if you tried to put both your stories on one blog, how would you make the seperate links for it? Like have one section for one blog, and another for the other one? I'm not sure how to do any of this. I don't even know how to do layouts on here! I got them off of this website thats really cool.

So, heres another song I've been listening to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtBMF0BqDrU&feature=related

I think I've become addicted to Juno's soundtrack. I don't know why but I love songs like this, but I don't know what genre that they are called, and not many bands sing like this. So, I have no idea where to get them, or what bands sing like this.

Ok, so here's a few snow pictures that I took the one day out of the entire year that it did snow. We don't get weather like that much, so I wanted to remember it.






















































3 comments:

Arielle Fragassi said...

I loved Juno, but I HATE that Moldy Peaches song! I hate it!!! I really liked it at first, but the station I listen to on Sirius (It's called Left of Center, it's an Indie rock station.) played that song SO MUCH! They played it like five times a day and it seemed that whenever I turned on my radio, I was "lucky" enough to hear it. They played it so much that I just cringe whenever I hear it. They only ever played one other Moldy Peaches song, but thankfully they've stopped playing Anyone Else But You...it was so annoying. I liked the other songs in Juno, like the one you posted before this post, but that one...it just irritates me. :P

But if you like those songs, you're looking at the folk/indie genre. You should try out bands like Vampire Weekend, The Ting Tings, The Raconteurs, Rilo Kiley (Or Jenny Lewis' solo album, it's so sexy), Imogen Heap (Also in Frou Frou, another good band), Peter Bjorn & John, Rogue Wave...I actually have like all these CD's if you want a sampling. :P

John said...

I'll second the Vampire Weekend suggestion. Good band.

OK, so to make your story blog remember this, each post you make has it's own page. If you click on the title of the post it'll take you to where you're just viewing that post. So create a list of links on your bog except instead of the links going to other people's blogs they go to different chapters in your stories. It will take a bit of maintenance, because you have to create a new link every time you post a new part of a story, but it will be better in the long run. You can put up as many stories as you want, as well. All on one blog. :)

_-*Kristen*-_ said...

wow i never thought of doing something like that. I think ill get started asap.