THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I am a senior starting this new school year. I have a job in graphic designing and I might have another job at a grocery store soon.

August 20, 2009

Stuff

Woo hoo!

So the new school year is starting in about 4 days. I will be a senior in a new high school, and I'm so looking forward to it. I am taking 3 college courses at the school and will be upholding two jobs!!! One possibly at a grocery store and another with my mothers cousin, and you'll never guess what it is for... graphic designing! It's the one of the things that I wanted to go to college for and I'm already doing it. Well, it's more of a business card creating type thing but I'm still excited about it. It's what I love to do.

I've had pretty much a full week too. Completely busy!
Monday: Came home from school clothes shopping with my aunt.
Tuesday: Julian came over, I had to buy my own gas :P, and mailed a letter.
Wednesday: Car battery died on me cause I left the stupid light on inside of it, charged it, went to Ennis for groceries, stopped by Jack In The Box, went to church, came home and worked, then worked on moms car till 1.

And today I have to go to Terrell to sign up for classes at TVCC . My mom can't go with me, which was the original plan, but she can't come because she can't be more than thirty minutes away from the hospital since she is on call right now.

350.org

0 comments: