THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I am a senior starting this new school year. I have a job in graphic designing and I might have another job at a grocery store soon.

August 22, 2009

It's almost like it never happened... I wish!

I'm going to go see G.I. Joe tonight with my Julian. I can't wait really just seeing him makes me happy. Well, sometimes. We have a typical teenage relationship right now. Lots of fights and all. It makes me sad that we can't seem to get along all too well, and it makes me think that we don't belong together. Like God is trying to tell me something. We do get along about 45% of the time, but most we just fight. I think it's cause of our hormones right now, our personalities don't match up right, and I'm just mad at him all the time. You see I have trust issues and every time that I have started to believe that I can trust him, something happens and it destroys everything that I was thinking. It's happened two times before: he left me for another girl, and he broke a serious promise to me. But I'm seriously trying to forgive him and forget about her, because all that she has done is drive a wedge in between me and him and make it hard for me to trust him. (She was involved in both cases) And she moved away recently so I guess it should be better, but I'm still mad at him for it, and I can't stop being mad because we were actually getting along. I mean for about two weeks we hadn't fought! Not even once, and that's a really big accomplishment for both of us, and then this little succubus came along and destroyed it. I pray that one day I can forgive her for what she has done, and that I can learn to love her as I do everyone else, that I can forgive him and myself.

Wow, I totally started to ramble in this one...

0 comments: