THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I am a senior starting this new school year. I have a job in graphic designing and I might have another job at a grocery store soon.

August 22, 2009

Ooh baby I'm a fool for you.

So... I got my check in earlier. It's for $55 and I can't wait to cash it. It's my first paycheck ever, and even if it's not a lot, I'm happy. That means I don't have to bug my parents for money for a bit. YAY! It only took a couple of weeks to get here too! O.o Right now, I figure my employer owes me $40 now. He won't send me another check till I do one more assignment for him though. Every five cards/whatever I make he sends me a check. I still have to do another thing that can be done right now and he could send me the money, but I just don't wanna! (In case you can't tell, I'm lazy as Sid) 
School is starting on Monday. I can't seem to wait for that now. Every year I get so hyped up on going back that I can't sleep. I think I'm going to make a trip to the local pharmacy and pick up some sleeping medication. I don't want to go to school on 2 hours of sleep and a mesely cup of coffee/Monster. I am looking forward to this new school year for many reasons:
1.) I have Dr. Sue this year again. I'm taking web page design.
2.) I'm taking 3 college courses 
3.) I might have two jobs
4.) We have a new school.
5.) I got a cute wardrobe that doesn't make me look like I'm in the 8th grade. :D
6.) I get out two periods early
7.) I get to see Julian every day!
Well, there a couple of things in there that I AM  worried about, but I am excited about them as well. Like the two jobs and the college courses. This will be my busiest year I have ever done, and I have found out recently that I LOVE to be busy. Wanna know why? Because when I am out doing things, I eat less. A lot less, it's like, in all the excitement, I forget to eat. Isn't that weird? But I am totally looking forward to a new school, our old one wasn't fit to let terrorists live in there, and that's pretty bad. I know this sounds so... poorish but we are gonna have a two story school. I've always wanted to have a school like that, but with the immature idiots that live in this town, more that one person will be pushed down them. I guess that's why we never really had one before...
And another thing: I will have time to work IN school, because of Dr. Sue. He gives us like, 20-30 minutes of work a day and then we get to do whatever. Last year I took his Photoshop class and look where it got me. I have a job doing what I love to do: Photoshop stuff. So I can get my work done IN school, and get out early cause I'm in the Work Co-Op program.
1. College English
2. College Algebra
3. College Economics
4. Webpage Design
5. Personal Finance
6. Work Co-op? / Applied Music
7. Nothing? / Work Co-op
8. Nothing
That's my schedule for next year the question marks are the changes the counseler should be making to my schedule cause I talked to her about it. If I want out for two hours then I have to have more than 15 hours a week of work. For one hour at least 10.
Well, I have to go now, Julian's coming over and I kinda don't want to put this before him, so see ya!

0 comments: