THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I am a senior starting this new school year. I have a job in graphic designing and I might have another job at a grocery store soon.

July 31, 2008

Thank You All

I want to thank all of you that helped me out with my pov question. You were right. I should not have cared what others said, but I was still hesitant, because I have read a lot of POV switches that just didn't make sense to me AT ALL. You couldn't tell that you switched the POV at all. It just seemed that the writer skipped a lot of time, and you didn't know what happened. Then, you didn't even realize that it was a POV switch until a chapter later, and you had to reread the chapter, because you were seeing it through the first persons POV. But thank you. I can now continue writing.

1 comments:

John said...

Good to hear you're back on track. I made a post about your new blogs, but I don't know if any readers have come your way as a result. Still getting spammed and harassed? I hope not.