THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I am a senior starting this new school year. I have a job in graphic designing and I might have another job at a grocery store soon.

July 31, 2008

Photo



I am in love with this picture. It was taken at a park in...well I don't remember, but it is one of my first good pictures.

I've always like to photograph things. It has spurred from my inability to remember places that I go and people that I see. Even the people that I see every day fade away from my memory. I can not imagine what my parents look like if I closed my eyes, and I see them every day. No one, not my boyfriend, not my friends, not anyone. So, I started taking pictures of them, and now when I close my eyes, I can imagine them, but it's only from the picture that I took.

Very sad.

1 comments:

Jess said...

aw thanks for your comment doll, someone answered your question before I got to it on the google help thing btw. And that really is a beautiful picture I am in love with the light reflecting off the water's surface <3