THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I am a senior starting this new school year. I have a job in graphic designing and I might have another job at a grocery store soon.

October 20, 2008

I think I'm sick

I thought it was true bliss
I thought you were the one
So imagine my suprise
When you told me we were done.
Everything was fine
Moving right along
We were close to a year
Too bad I was wrong.
So now I sit here
Knuckles bleeding, heart shattered
Too bad you don' have the balls
To tell me what was the matter.
I hope your happy
With the mess you've made
Cause I'm broken
And hold the worlds weight.


I hope your crying
Slowly rotting from the inside out.
Your heart is torn.
And is on the floor beating in front of you.
I hope you see your mistake
And break a knuckle against a wall
I hope you cant sleep tonight
And somebody steals me and makes me theirs
And your left alone.

Like how I am now

Can you tell me what I did?
I swear I won't cry
I dont care if it was on a text.
Just tell me why.
Boy, I thought you had some balls
But I guess I was blind.
Was it just a spontanious thing?
Or did I miss the signs?

The evidence right in front of me.
Plain as sight
You left me for her
Isn't that right?
Im not only dead,
Im not only numb,
I'm also feeling
A little bit like scum
So long we were togeter
Close to our anniversary too
How could you?

So for all of those of you who don't know... Julian (boyfriend of 10 months) dumped me Wednesday...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is an amaxing poem, you're really good. and i'm sorry, there other guys out there though, so don't lose hope!


http://makelovenotwar77.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

screw him.

Author and Reader said...

YOU are beautiful! Remember that and please come back to blog....writing is therapy! And your photography...USE it!!! Miss you....

Ed Ngai said...

Sorry about ur boyfriend...
on a plus note this is a fantastic poem! I like how you went from sadness, hatred, confusion to self loathing.

I hope everything gets better for you soon. And trust me it will definitely get better!